BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, November 2, 2009

these are my obsessions

Things I've developed newfound loves for (since trading up Pacific Standard Time for Singapore Standard Time *realllll original*)

1. Vegetables- honestly, i intentionally look for meals with the most possible vegetables possible...especially ginger, which im not quite sure if its a vegetable or not but yeah whatevs.
2. Kaya Toast & Half Boiled Egg (accompanied by coffee, tea, or milo)- breakfast 5/7 days a week.
3. Mentos [yes, the freshmaker] we can't have gum, its illegal, apparently its on the same level as stealing a car or stabbing someone...totally normal. regardless, mentos..they're amazing. go buy some, appreciate them with me :)
4. Gossip Girl & The Hills. Verdicts in, I'm a girl. Dang it.
5. Fruit. Its sooooooo amazing here, I mean I was obsessed at home but I have taken it to a whole new level. I max out at maybe like 10 a day. haha.
6. Carrot Juice. Sometimes I get crazy and mix it with orange or pineapple. dont knock it till you try it.
7. Indie Music. I mean i dont really know what all qualifies for this title butt i cant get enough of Minus the Bear, Death Cab, Imogen Heap, The Appleseed Cast, bladdy blahhh.
8. Cover Songs. duh.
9. House Music. SOME OF IT. Mostly remixes, which traces back to my original obsession. (See #8). But yes, MSTRKRFT, deadmau5, and DJRi of course.
10. Skype. self explanatory--although my friends from home are too busy farmvilling to actually say hi. but whatevs. oh and tara's wont work. sad story.
11. the gym. Going with Darla twice a week. It's glorious.
12. Traveling. Who knew?
13. Indifference
14. Adventures. Standard.
15. Life. Happiness. all of the above.

0 comments: