oh yeahhh and last night Nicole and I went out for the first time.
well actually we didnt really "go out" cause we were tired and came home at like 10.30 but, the point is we attempted.
We had dinner with the Bryans family, they are incredible...I can't wait to spend time with them more this semester...it is such a blessing they are around. But yeah we went to an American Brewery called Brewkerz which is one of the best breweries in Asia. Nicole and I had BBQ burgers and fries- yes we caved into American food already. It was amazingggggggggg.
After, we walked around Clarke Quay. Which is a beautiful downtown area...every restaurant and club is very intricately designed and conceptualized. The architecture and lighting is incredible. There was a band there attempting to play "American classics" such as Journey-Midnight Train and Coolio-Gangsters Paradise haha...it was hilarious.
Anyways, the best part of the night was that Nicole and I figured out the public transportation on our own. We went from Clarke Quay to home...which was about an hours journey on mass transit, but everything fun takes a while to get to.
Oh yeah... P.S. it takes about 35-45 minutes in a cab/driving to get from one side of singapore to another. its insane.
Saturday, August 8, 2009
Posted by Alexa Martz at 9:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment