wow. the last 48-63 hours have been the most ridiculous ones of my life. Good news is...we're all in Singapore yay!
For the next 4 months I want to use this blog as a refelection, a mirror of my thoughts...and experiences..but for today I think a run-down of general statements is a necessity.
4. 8. 09 [Aug. 4, 2009- this is how the Asian cultures write their dates so I have to make it a new habit]
Departure- LAX 2:45 PM- Nicole, Shane, Alicia, Anna and I were all on the same flight! amazing start.
[7.13 PM]-Journal Entry from my new italian leather adventure book Melissa gave me! :)
Flying over ALASKA!! so cool, I wish I could go see it (I want to go there one day, I decided)...this flight-all 34908 hours of it- has helped me, actually no...it just furthers my theory that I have ADD, its an issue. Here's what my last four hours have consisted of:
-boarding the plane with Nicole (oh i bought a travel pillow...best investment ever)
-Sat down in our seats, they're snazzy and purple..photo seshh
-Played with the interactive screen in front of my seat. Tried to get it to teach me Mandarin, epic fail.
-Read every magaize the plane has to offer
-Learned escape routes, just in case. YESS the plane has an inflatable slide raft!
*pictureee
-Watch an episode of Mad Men
-Write in my journal
-Read cards from family & Mel...cried.
-bathroom break
-Singapore Sling! free, no id necessary, Score. (It's not as great as they make it seem...but gotta give Singapore some credit for their incredible marketing}
-Meet William. Sitting to the left of Nicole and I. He's headed to Indonesia to visit family, student @ UCLA, he thinks Phil's BBQ is one of the best things San Diego has to offer (he is slightly mislead), Chem major. Oh and he gave us a heads up on Singapore Slang- "eat what?" "where go?" apparently sentences are useless. Nicole and I might come back slightly retarded.
-attempted to eat an awful lunch. Stuck with the familiar, roll with swiss cheese and ice cream!
-Played super mario brothers for like 45 mins- oh how i miss that game. its weird how I havent played since i was like 12 and I still know where each and every life, magic bean stalk, and random coin bricks are. I should've majored in Nintendo *reevaluating life*.
-tried to read
-tried to sleep
-writing...currently
still restless...still stoked to be over alaska.
wow.
Thursday, August 6, 2009
Speechless.
Posted by Alexa Martz at 4:36 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment